Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

TIME ON MY HANDS

Phase one of my husband's first deployment is already in order. My husband is in Mojave right now learning more badassness while I sit at home, go to school, and take care of the final stages to put our plans in motion.

I'm not really sure how I WANT to feel about all of it right now but a certain song has come into my life again. I'd heard it before but not like the way I heard it this time around. It had developed new meaning for me. If you're wondering what that new song is, here it goes.



This is all out of my hands. I've finally come to terms that sometimes, like right now, I have to trust that all the decisions he and I have made up to this point have led us here. I have to trust that "here" is a good place to be. I need to breathe in, breathe out, and just let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment