I have attempted to blog many o times. In my attempts, I typically end up with this beginning blog entry and then some lost passwords, etc. I’m told that any good blog needs a topic. Well, I haven’t found mine. I can tell you that there are several things that interest me so they will be discussed here.
1. I am crafty. I presume there might be some blogs about the random projects I’m working on.
2. Two. I am cheap. I like to cut corners and save money where I can. I assume I will share these tips with you.
3. I am domesticating myself. I will share tips and love those that you might be able to share with me.
4. By domesticating I don’t mean like an animal. I mean, I am teaching myself to cook, clean and be a housewife.
5. I’m a dreamer with goals. I take chances and follow dreams. I’ve been told its inspiring. Sometimes, however, I need inspiration.
6. There is no six, its just my favorite number =)
7. I’m opinionated, I like to try new things, so I might review them.
So there you have it kids. My random topics and I’m sure there will be more. Let me explain by saying I am a Gemini. I’m dreadful at focusing on just one thing!
My husband, the most wonderful man in this world, is a Marine. I am going to school for Real Estate. Formerly, I was a massage therapist. Nobody ever tells you this, but when you’re going to school for massage therapy if you’re planning on doing it full time, the average career span of a therapist is 3 years before you get burned out. I got frozen shoulder around 2.5 years. I guess the moral of that story is tip your therapist.
If you see something on my list of topics that you think would be a great thing to focus on, let me know! I can try and post more like it. For now though, it is bed time for me. A blog explaining how to subscribe to this specific blog is coming up next! G’Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment